[horde] Horde Groupware Webmail - Calendar and Todo changes are not saved with Lightning

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Fri Oct 21 09:26:42 UTC 2011

Am 21.10.2011 11:05, schrieb Götz Reinicke:
> Hi,
>
> recently I started to investigate and use the calendar and to do list
> functions in 'Horde Groupware Webmail Edition' 1.2.9 (our recent
> installation) some more.
>
> I use Thunderbird (Mac OS X 7.0.1) and lightning (1.0b7) as client to
> subscribe to my calendar and to do list.
>
> Today I noticed, that the reminder/alarm for dates is removed and I
> can't set it from Thunderbird. Changing the status of an To Do is also
> reset after some minutes.
>
> Changing the description, adding notes cahnging the time etc works.h lig
>
> What could be the problem? What may I check?
>
> Thanks for any suggestion or pointing me to soem docs I did not find yet.
>
> 	Best regards . Götz

i guess you use webdav ics sync, there where bugs with
lightning, last time i tested it, i hoped it got fixed with the new
version, it was  nothing horde special related

to make sure horde is involved, try using a normal webdav apache server
for sync, if this works, then horde ist the problem, if not ,the problem
is at lighning, then fill a bug there
--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer