[horde] Identity and Signature emty after upgrade to Horde 4

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Nov 3 13:19:21 UTC 2011

Zitat von Makeri <makeri-kutsonu at t-online.de>:

> Hello !
>
> I Upgrade Horde 3 to Horde 4  :
>
> I use the same mysql-DB and on Horde Configuration i upgrade the DB-Schema.
>
> if login to new horde 4, then the Fields in identity and signature
> are empty (in
> "Personal Information" of preferences).
>
> Must any user save again his identity and signature ?
>
> Got i make anything wrong or is it a bug ?

The identities should be converted automatically to the new format
when a user logs in to the new Horde version for the first time.
There was some bug with executing those login tasks fixed yesterday,
so you might want to check if your packages are all up to date. Though
this kind of upgrade tasks shouldn't really have been affected by the
bug fix.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/