[horde] Error: No connection to server

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Nov 4 20:27:35 UTC 2011

Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at buongiorno.com>:

> On 4 November 2011 15:57, Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:
>>
>> Quoting Eric Jon Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

>>> If he is in traditional mode, this could be something else (like show
>>> message counts in all folders in the left menu bar).  But certainly trying
>>> to nuke the portal settings would be worth the while...
>>
>> I had assumed he tried applications other than IMP as well :)
>
> He had.
>
>> Easy enough to test - navigate to a traditional-only view application like
>> Turba and see if it occurs there as well.
>
> Done.  I logged into traditional view - and there too the left menu
> bar take around 4-5 seconds to load.

My point wasn't to see if it was faster. My point was to see if the
application loaded, since you said that the portal page was *not*
is longer than you like), but the portal page does not that tells me
there is something wrong with one of the portal blocks.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org