[horde] Horde and multiple IMAP servers!

Stefan Dinescu stefan.dinescu.m at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 10:25:11 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am working with a lot of imap mail servers and i am looking for a way to
let imp select a specific mail servers to which the user will connect to.
>From what i understand i need to write a preauthentificate hook!

I already wrote the code to grab the server to which i am going to connect
from a ldap backend, but i have no idea what i need to do with that address!

I am running the latest versions of horde.

Thanks!

--
*Stefan DINESCU*

*Advertising Manager*
BOS - Business Organization for Students
*Business is fun!*

0744684881
stefan.dinescu.m at gmail.com
stefan.dinescu at cti.pub.ro