[horde] running horde-db-migrate for a virtual

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 13:28:00 UTC 2011

2011/9/19 Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

> Zitat von LALOT Dominique <dom.lalot at gmail.com>:
>

>  Hi,
>>
>> I am not sure, I've got a response for that. When using a virtual setup,
>> how
>> can we use horde-db-migrate without renaming conf.php which could be
>> tricky
>> in production, stopping several virtual when doing the migration.
>>

> If you have the $conf['server']['name'] setting still set to
> $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'], you can pass set SERVER_NAME environment variable
> when calling the script.
>
> Jan.

I am coming back on that old thread

I did some more tests and did that:

export SERVER_NAME=anothervirtual
then horde-db-migrate
and it is still lokking at the default database.. (the database
for anothervirtual is just coming from an  older version)

So is it really working this way or a bug somewhere?

[  INFO  ] Migrating DB up.
[  INFO  ] Current imp schema version: 2
[  INFO  ] Ending imp schema version: 2
[  INFO  ] Current ingo schema version: 5
[  INFO  ] Ending ingo schema version: 5
[  INFO  ] Current turba schema version: 6
[  INFO  ] Ending turba schema version: 6

etc..

> --

Dominique LALOT
Ingénieur Systèmes et Réseaux