[horde] Horde 4 install does nothing

Huggy-Bear huggy-bear at luukku.com
Sun Nov 13 11:57:38 UTC 2011

Hey,

I am not planning to use ldap, but I installed module anyways. I try to figure out what PECL or PEAR packages I am missing (at least all in the install.doc shall be in place):

Installed packages, channel pecl.php.net:
Package  Version State
APC      3.1.9   stable
LZF      1.5.2   stable
geoip    1.0.8   stable
imagick  3.0.1   stable
memcache 2.2.6   stable
pam      1.0.3   stable
xdiff    1.4.1   stable

Installed packages, channel pear.php.net:
Package               Version   State
Archive_Tar           1.3.8     stable
Auth_SASL             1.0.6     stable
Cache                 1.5.5RC4  beta
Console_Color         1.0.3     stable
Console_Getargs       1.3.5     stable
Console_Getopt        1.3.1     stable
Console_Table         1.1.4     stable
Crypt_Blowfish        1.0.1     stable
DB                    1.7.13    stable
Date                  1.4.7     stable
Date_Holidays         0.21.5    alpha
Date_Holidays_Finland 0.1.1     alpha
Date_Holidays_UNO     0.1.3     beta
File                  1.3.0     stable
File_CSV              1.0.0     stable
File_Find             1.3.1     stable
File_Fstab            2.0.3     stable
File_Util             1.0.0     stable
HTTP_Request          1.4.4     stable
Image_Text            0.6.0beta beta
Log                   1.10.0    stable
MDB2                  2.5.0b3   beta
MDB2_Driver_mysql     1.5.0b3   beta
MDB2_Driver_mysqli    1.4.1     stable
Mail                  1.1.14    stable
Mail_Mime             1.8.2     stable
Mail_mimeDecode       1.5.0     stable
Math_BigInteger       1.0.0     stable
Net_DIME              0.3       beta
Net_DNS2              1.1.4     stable
Net_FTP               1.3.5     stable
Net_IMAP              1.1.0     stable
Net_SMTP              1.3.1     stable
Net_Sieve             1.3.2     stable
Net_Socket            1.0.10    stable
Net_URL               1.0.15    stable
Numbers_Words         0.16.2    beta
PEAR                  1.9.4     stable
SOAP                  0.11.0    beta
Services_Weather      1.4.5     stable
Structures_Graph      1.0.4     stable
Text_CAPTCHA          0.4.3     alpha
Text_Figlet           1.0.2     stable
Text_Password         1.1.1     stable
XML_Parser            1.3.0     stable
XML_SVG               1.0.3     stable
XML_Serializer        0.20.0    beta
XML_Util              1.2.1     stable

ii  libapache2-mod-php5                 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.10                 server-side, HTML-embedded scripting languag
ii  libphp-jpgraph                      1.5.2-12                          Object oriented graph library for php5
ii  libssh2-php                         0.11.0-2.1                        PHP Bindings for libssh2
ii  php-cache                           1.5.5RC4-4                        framework for caching of arbitrary data
ii  php-date                            1.4.7-1                           PHP PEAR module for date and time manipulati
ii  php-db                              1.7.13-2                          PHP PEAR Database Abstraction Layer
ii  php-file                            1.3.0-1                           PHP Pear modules for common file and directo
ii  php-http-request                    1.4.3-1                           provides an easy way to perform HTTP request
ii  php-log                             1.10.0-1                          Log module for PEAR
ii  php-mail                            1.1.14-2                          PHP PEAR module for sending email
ii  php-mail-mime                       1.5.3-0.1                         PHP PEAR module for creating MIME messages
ii  php-mail-mimedecode                 1.5.0-3                           PHP PEAR module to decode MIME messages
ii  php-mdb2                            2.5.0b2-1                         PHP PEAR module to provide a common API for
ii  php-mdb2-driver-mysql               1.5.0b2-1                         PHP PEAR module to provide a MySQL driver fo
ii  php-net-dime                        0.3-3                             class that implements DIME encoding
ii  php-net-ftp                         1.3.5-1                           provides an OO interface to the PHP FTP func
ii  php-net-smtp                        1.3.1-1                           PHP PEAR module implementing SMTP protocol
ii  php-net-socket                      1.0.9-2                           PHP PEAR Network Socket Interface module
ii  php-net-url                         1.0.15-2                          easy parsing of Urls
ii  php-pear                            5.3.2-1ubuntu4.10                 PEAR - PHP Extension and Application Reposit
ii  php-services-weather                1.4.2-2                           acts as an interface to various online weath
ii  php-soap                            0.11.0-2                          a SOAP Client/Server class for PHP
ii  php-xml-parser                      1.3.0-1                           PHP PEAR module for parsing XML
ii  php-xml-serializer                  0.20.0-2                          swiss-army knife for reading and writing XML
ii  php5-cli                            5.3.2-1ubuntu4.10                 command-line interpreter for the php5 script
ii  php5-common                         5.3.2-1ubuntu4.10                 Common files for packages built from the php
ii  php5-dev                            5.3.2-1ubuntu4.10                 Files for PHP5 module development
ii  php5-gd                             5.3.2-1ubuntu4.10                 GD module for php5
ii  php5-imap                           5.3.2-0ubuntu2                    IMAP module for php5
ii  php5-ldap                           5.3.2-1ubuntu4.10                 LDAP module for php5
ii  php5-mcrypt                         5.3.2-0ubuntu1                    MCrypt module for php5
ii  php5-mysql                          5.3.2-1ubuntu4.10                 MySQL module for php5
ii  php5-tidy                           5.3.2-1ubuntu4.10                 tidy module for php5