[horde] Horde 4 reinstall - how?

Huggy-Bear huggy-bear at luukku.com
Mon Nov 14 08:20:35 UTC 2011

Vilius ?umskas kirjoitti 13.11.2011 kello 21:26:
> Sveiki,
>
> Sunday, November 13, 2011, 9:17:03 PM, you wrote:
>
> > --- SOLUTION ---
>
> > HORDE4 IS NOT GOOGLE CHROME COMPATIBLE!
>
> No,  I'm  using  Horde  4  with Google Chrome just fine. As with every
> other major browser.
>
> > I got it working with Firefox without problems! With Chrome I am
> > not able to use Horde4, but Horde3 works fine with the Chrome.
>
> > IE8 seems to work ok, but asks twice credentials for login (the Horde
> Framwork + IMP).
>
> > - jari
>
> This  has  nothing to do with browsers. Please search the mailing list
> for "hordeauth".
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Vilius

Ok. Hordeauth resolved the problem. I got also rest of Horde 4 + IMP etc. working (such as trailer.txt etc). Last part is to import notes (Mnemo) from Horde3 (Mnemo) exported csv-file ... it has some sort of format issue (maybe extra "-characters), meaning "secret, category, body" are not recognized correctly.

Thank you all for help. Information seems to be out there, but for persons seldomly touching the server these exercises are literally pain in the arse.

Horde4 looks promising and I do recommed to test it out. Thank you for the development team, you have done excellent job!

Regards,

Jari

Luukku Plus -paketilla pääset eroon tila- ja turvallisuusongelmista.
Hanki Luukku Plus ja helpotat elämääsi. http://www.mtv3.fi/luukku