[horde] Trashed and Started Again

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Nov 15 14:43:45 UTC 2011

Quoting Benjamin Casado <bcasado at fairhealthus.org>:

> Regardless that I got email saying that Hermes worked with Horde
> 4.x, I trashed everything and reinstalled with Hermes 3.x.
>
> It kinds of works..........
>
> My problem is that I cannot get Turba / Address Book to take any
> clients, hence that impedes Hermes from allowing me to book time.

There is no Hermes 3.x. If you installed Hermes 1.x (which works with
Horde 3), then no, this will not work, as explained in a previous
email. If you install Hermes 2.x from our Git repository, then you
have a configuration issue. Please provide more details.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org