[horde] Trashed and Started Again

Benjamin Casado bcasado at fairhealthus.org
Tue Nov 15 17:02:34 UTC 2011

Thanks Mike,

n  there should be a install_dev.conf.dist file that you can copy to *.conf

There was and it was empty but I put stuff in it and I think that was ok now!

n  Well, it's there in the git checkout. If you are looking in the checkout directory (not the directory linked by install_dev, it's horde/horde/bin ... in the web accessible directory, it's horde/bin.

What I see there is horde-db-migrate not db_migrate

I ran that but I get this:

Fatal Error:

This system is currently deactivated.

1. Horde_Registry::appInit() /home/fhuser/horde-git/horde/bin/horde-db-migrate:28

2. Horde_Registry->__construct() /home/fhuser/horde-git/framework/Core/lib/Horde/Registry.php:238