[horde] PGP issues

Tolingo Tolinga tolingo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 08:13:16 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've investigated further the PGP issue in my installation and found
that when I place my
pointer over the email address in in HORDE this URL is shown:

javascript:popup_imp('/client/imp/compose.php',700,650,'to=user%40domain.com');

and the field for encrypting/signing is shown. Everything OK.

But the next time I try the same action this URL is shown:

javascript:void(window.open('/client/dimp/compose.php?to=user%2540domain.com&type=new&popup=1',%20'',%20'width=820,height=610,status=1,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes'));

and this time the field for encrypting/signing IS NOT shown.
With this information may be a php/javascript developer can give me
some clue where to search next.

Any help is appreciated,

Tolingo

PS: System is Horde v3.3 ("Horde Webmail Suite" v1.2.9), integrated in
Kolab Server v2.3.4