[horde] PGP issues

Tolingo Tolinga tolingo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 11:53:41 UTC 2011

Thank you for your answers. Here a few more comments:

>> 3.-  this is true only for the first email. The following mails are no
>> longer possible to send it
>> encrypted/signed, as the standard composing window appears always.
>

> What standard/composing window?  The compose windows all have options to
> choose which method of encryption you want.

When I compose a new email a new window appears with a number of
fields: Subjet, From, etc. (for me the "standard composition window")
When I compose a new encrypted email a new window appears with more
fields: PGP sign, etc.
but this enriched window only appears the first time, the following
mails only the standard composition window appears.

>> 4..- It is not possible to click "Replay" to an encrypted message with
>> an encrypted mail. May be ¿this is just a limitation in the Horde?
>

> Yes there is.  Are you sure you are not using IMP 4 - this works in IMP 5
> only?

I'm using latest Kolab server so probably you are right IMP 4 is used.

Point 3 is a headache for me.

Tolingo