[horde] ActiveSync error and not logging

Stephan Kleber stephan at admin.nabira.de
Mon Dec 19 22:58:29 UTC 2011

Thanks Mike for the quick response,

>> Any ideas where to look next?
>

> What does the tcpdump look like, other than it has "traffic with the
> ActiveSync-URL involved"? There is likely some useful information there.
Sometimes all you need is another perspective. I thought of further
debugging on php-level... and forgot about the dump...

Horde says to the client:
occurred</h1><h3>Horde_Log_Handler_Stream: &quot;&quot; cannot be opened
with mode &quot;a+&quot;</h3><h3>Details have been logged for the
administrator.</h3></body>

No wonder the client can not parse this.

What file could it mean? There is nothing between the quotes. The log
files (horde, as, php-error) definitely are writeable through the web
server user. It writes things in there occasionally ;)

Where to look at next? Any ideas?

cu
Stephan