[horde] Performance of Horde Sidebar in Traditional mode reg.

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Dec 29 09:45:58 UTC 2011

Zitat von Jānis <je at ktf.rtu.lv>:

> Citējot ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>
> Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:32:06 +0530:
>
>> Dear List,
>>
>> If I Uncheck My own Calnder from Kronolith (Calendar Applicaton),
>> the refreshing of Horde Sidebar happens very fast.  The moment I
>> enable it again, refresh of Horde Sidebar takes long time. This is
>> in Traditional Mode.  I just wanted to share my experience on this.
>
> it will be interesting to hear comments from team..

Which comments? And why from us? Do YOU experience the same? THAT
would be an interesting comment.

Beside that, the calendar loads quick for me. If anything then remote
calendars may cause delays - once. But the default calendars are
usually pretty fast. Unless you happen to be affected by
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/10882, though this hasn't been verified
yet.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/