[horde] Contacts, partial info displayed

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 30 16:53:46 UTC 2011

Hello all, a Happy New Year and Seasons' greetings.

Here's a q. I have managed to make OpenLDAP work and
am now in the process of updating obsoleted info on

various contacts in my OpenLDAP schema.

One thing I noticed is that if you update a contact

record with more than one e-mail (and this is not
a problem), horde shows all e-mails, thunderbird doesn't.

Another thing I noticed (and this is my issue at the moment)
is that if you update a record on the schema with telephone
numbers (mobile, work phone etc.) on Horde it doesn't show
anything.

Would anyone know why is this is happening and (most important)
how to make those telephone numbers appear on Horde ?

Here's the version of Horde and related software (CentOS 5.5
32-bit btw) :

Horde Version
	* Horde: 3.3.6
Horde Applications
	* Dimp: H3 (1.1.4)
	* Horde: 3.3.6
	* Imp: H3 (4.3.6) (run Imp tests)
	* Ingo: H3 (1.2.3) (run Ingo tests)
	* Kronolith: H3 (2.3.3) (run Kronolith tests)
	* Mimp: H3 (1.1.3)
	* Mnemo: H3 (2.2.3)
	* Nag: H3 (2.3.4)
	* Turba: H3 (2.3.3) (run Turba tests)

Thank you all.

s.

----
"I merely function as a channel that filters
music through the chaos of noise"
- Vangelis