[horde] commit problem

Claude Tompers claude.tompers at restena.lu
Wed Jan 4 15:28:26 UTC 2012

Hello,

Our MySQL admin recently migrated all our Horde tables to INNODB. Since
then, at least the horde_prefs table can not be edited anymore.
What we can see from a tcpdump is, that autocommit is explicitly set to
0, but it seems that the final commit command is never sent.
We just rolled back (temporarily) to MyISAM and now it works again.

Is this a known issue or is there any config parameter that should fix
this ?

kind regards,
Claude Tompers

--