[horde] Active Sync Just Died.

cjdl01 cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Wed Jan 4 21:25:04 UTC 2012

> Quoting cjdl01 <cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com>:
>
>> Hello.
>>
>> I've had activesync running for a few months now with now problems.
>>  However, today when I logged in, it wanted to do maintenance
>> operations, namely to delete anything older than 365 days.  I don't
>> know if this is significant, but it is the only thing different
>> I've seen...
>
> If this is an email task, then no, it doesn't have anything to do
> with AS. If it's from your calendar, then it's possible it has
> something to do with the issue you are having, though I don't see
> how at the moment.
>
>> I had noticed that I was getting a reminder for a repeating event
>> that I deleted about 3 weeks ago. It was no longer on the calendar,
>> but Horde kept reminding me anyway.
>
> *Where* was it reminding you? You say "Horde" kept reminding me, so
> I assume this is on the web interface?
Exactly.

> Try making sure you are truely up to date with ALL packages then try
> again. If no joy, then try the above recommendations.
>
> --
> mike

Hmmm... I have been going to configuration and clicking "check for
newer versions", and nothing came up... I guess I was putting too much
stock in that.  Next time I will consult pear before making such a
claim :)

So, updating horde, then clicking "reset", then forcing my phone to
reconnect did the trick.

Thank you Michael.

-Chris