[horde] Interface design Horde 4.1/5.0

Nicolás Ilich Samus electroniko.87 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 19:07:07 UTC 2012

I'm not sure if it's obvious or a detail, but i think is important to
hold the menus at top if the user scrolls down in the application.
It's really annoying in an application when is needed scroll up to
make an action or open another app in a new tab and then scroll down
again to return to the working point.

I completely agree with the necessity of a new interface common to all
apps and the design proposed looks very functional and comfortable.

--
Atte.
Nicolás Ilich Samus