[horde] syncing smart phones

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Thu Jan 19 22:02:40 UTC 2012

Am 19.01.2012 22:07, schrieb Spyros Tsiolis:
> Hello all,
>
> Do I understand correctly that funambol have a developed a connector
> for mobile/smart phones connecting to LDAP ?
> Does anyone know anything on this ?
>
> Thank,
>
> s.
>

> ----
> "I merely function as a channel that filters
> music through the chaos of noise"
> - Vangelis

do you mean the funambol server?
then ask there list
the client has no ldap whatever

by the way , funambol client works on TB latest, and Outlook latest
but it troubles partly with addressbook and horde3 since version 9.3 (
recent is 10.7 )
on my motorola milestone android

guess it isnt easy handling all different android versions
and they prime goal is to match their own server
( which i never tested )

activesync perhaps is better solution, but i have to stay
to horde 3 for other reasons a little more
basicly until mail is in activesync horde 4
i am looking to find some sponsoring this

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer

Germany/Munich/Bavaria