[horde] syncing smart phones

Florian Brandner florian at brandner.net
Fri Jan 20 06:45:33 UTC 2012

Hi!

> I agree - but without funambol, there is no way to sync TB or Outlook
> to Horde :(

I don't know about Outlook, but Thunderbird+Lightning works
fine here without funambol. The Calendars are accessed with the URL
Kronolith shows in the calendars properties. The Addressbook is
connected directly as a LDAP Addressbook, without any Horde in between.
If I remember correctly there are also examples in hordes config about
how to set up a LDAP directory to be used by Horde as well as Thunderbird.

--
Mit freundlichem Gruss,
Florian Brandner