[horde] freebusyUrl mapping in backends.local.php

steffo76 at gmx.de steffo76 at gmx.de
Tue Jan 24 16:47:15 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm looking into using our existing LDAP directory as source for a shared address book. The only thing that's keeping me from using the directory is the fact that I would have to add the rfc2739.schema in order to map the freebusyUrl and I would have to add the attribute to every user object.

Since this address book is for internal users only the freebusyurl always has the same form <urlofserver>/horde/kronolith/fb.php?u=<uid>, doesn't it ? So I would like to compose the freebusyurl of the already known elements. I tried using the 'array' in the 'map' of turbas backends.local.php but I don't seem to be able to insert a constant string.

To make a long story short: is it possible to concatenate a given string with the uid variable ? Something like:

      'freebusyUrl' => 'http://fqdn/horde/kronolith/fb.php?u=__uid',

Or can this somehow be managed via a hook ?

Thanks,
Stephan