[horde] Login broken after recent update

Ole Wolf ole at naturloven.dk
Wed Feb 1 10:52:07 UTC 2012

After the most recent Horde update, I can no longer login. After
submitting my user name and password, the login screen reports that:

"encryptKey parameter is not a valid callback".

I have changed absolutely nothing on the mail server but updating Horde
via PEAR, nor have I changed any Horde settings or preferences.

I'm using IMP for authentication. I was able to login by manually
editing the Horde framework conf.php file and changing the
authentication to 'ftp'.

Can anyone explain what might cause this problem?

--
Ole Wolf
Rødhættevej 4 • 9400 Nørresundby