[horde] Https + Horde 4 in a subdir

Michael Post michael_post at web.de
Wed Feb 1 23:55:44 UTC 2012

imp
lib
login.php
rpc
scripts
signup.php
templates
themes

As you can see, only my webroot is different, not the filesystem.

Now my problem: I see the login page correctly and can fill the fields. After sending the form, i get an 404.
The url now which will be called is
	https://www.domain.com/login.php

The correct url has to be
	https://www.domain.com/subdomain.dir/login.php

Whatever i set to

$conf['cookie']['domain'] = $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'];
$conf['cookie']['path'] = '/';

i get this error above.

Here are my current settings.

Settings @conf.php
$conf['server']['name'] = 'www.domain.com'
$conf['session']['use_only_cookies'] = true; # <= For your information when it is interesting for this point

Settings @registry.php
#
# Last comment
#

$this->applications = array(
   'horde' => array(
	 'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../',
       'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/subdomain.dir',
       'initial_page' => 'services/portal/index.php',
       'name' => _("Horde"),
       'provides' => 'horde',
   ),

   'imp' => array(