[horde] Firefox 10 & Horde Dynamic Mail

Brian Spraker spraker at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 5 14:53:15 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

OK - fixed the issue.  I had to follow the thread a bit more when someone mentioned patching the lib/Horde/Browser.php file.  I added these lines:

        if ($revision[1] >= 10) { /* firefox 10 */
                   $this->setFeature('utf');
                   }

Problem with Horde 3 and Firefox 10 showing messages in the reading pane now seems to be resolved.

Still would like to see about maybe getting upgraded to Horde 4 though - as it really needs to be done.  No use in keeping with old stuff.

Brian S.