[horde] Setting Default Preferences Before First Login

Brian Spraker spraker at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 5 18:05:30 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Resolved.  A little more digging and I found the answer.  In the imp/config/prefs.php file, I had to comment out the value and uncomment out the one with the serialize line.  It was then changed to this:

'value' => serialize(array( new IMP_Search_Vfolder_Vinbox(array( 'disable' => true )), new IMP_Search_Vfolder_Vtrash(array( 'disable' => true ))
))

Getting closer to having a working system.  Still having trouble with why I must use an SMTP server for the sending of mail instead of using sendmail, however.

Brian S.