[horde] Setting Default Preferences Before First Login

Brian Spraker spraker at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 5 17:51:02 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

I've found that setting a combination of creating a new file in the config/prefs.d folder with some settings, this works.  In addition, I had to update the imp/config/prefs.php file as well with some of the settings.

However, I cannot seem to disable the virtual folders.  I want to completely disable them - and they are enabled by default.  In the imp/config/prefs.php file, it shows this:

$_prefs['vfolder'] = array(
    // By default, Virtual Inbox is enabled and Virtual Trash is disabled.
    // 'value' => serialize(array())
    'value' => 'a:0:{}'
);

I don't know how it needs to be changed in order to disable the virtual folders.  In the confi/prefs.d folder, I put this:

$_prefs['imp']['vinbox'] = '0';

But this doesn't seem to do anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Brian S.