[horde] Horde 4 : kronolith-convert-datatree-shares-to-sql bug ?

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Mon Feb 6 08:52:35 UTC 2012

Le 03/02/2012 16:49, Gerard Breiner a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> The context : Horde 4.O13 under Debian installed by pear.
> After migrating my database I try to run
> /www/horde4/pear/kronolith-convert-datatree-shares-to-sql but I get
> the fatal error :
> /www/horde4/pear/php/data/Horde_LoginTasks/locale is not a directory....
> In fact, this path should be
> /www/horde4/pear/data/Horde_LoginTasks/locale.
> These error happens at the line : Horde_Registry::appInit('kronolith',
> array('cli' => true));
>
> An idea please ?
>
> Many thanks in advance...
>
> Best regards.
>
> Gerard Breiner

Hello,

I resolved this issue that happens in the context of my php
environnement. In fact I have two pear installed respectively located at
/usr/share/php and /www/horde4/pear
The first is used for the horde that is in production and the second
pear is for horde4 that is in configuration and test.
This issue came from a bad .pearrc... I delete it but wihtout a .pearrc,
when I run kronolith-convert-datatree-shares-to-sql PHP load the pear
/usr/share/php...
Yet in my php.ini I have : include_path =
".:/www/horde4/pear/php/:/usr/share/php/"
However here is what I did so that it works :

cp /www/horde4/pear.conf  /root/.pearrc

It seems to me a cons that horde scripts depends on the .pearrc in the
case of  several pear installed, isn't it ?

Many thanks....

Best regards

Gerard Breiner