[horde] Expanding E-Mail Address in To, CC, and BCC Boxes

Brian Spraker spraker at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 18:35:50 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Mostly got this issue fixed.  it must have been a problem with cookies.  I moved my previous Horde 3 install to a 'webmail-old' directory so it could still be used if needed.  The Horde 4 install was then created in the 'webmail' directory - which Horde 3 was originally in.

After clearing browser cache and history, the auto-expansion seemed to work.

But, there still is one problem - the expansion of contact lists within an address book.  I have a contact list of about 15 people in my address book - and it does not auto-expand.  It does this with Horde 3.  But the only way an e-mail can be sent to the contact list is if you click the To button (or hit the Address Book button in Traditional view).  Then click the contact list.

Brian S.