[horde] How to setup a central read only ldap adressbook with existing ldap server

Götz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Mon Feb 13 15:00:17 UTC 2012

Hi Hanns,

Am 13.02.12 15:19, schrieb Hanns Mattes:
> Hei, Götz,
>
> Am 13.02.2012 13:54, schrieb Götz Reinicke:
>> [central ldap-addressbook]
>
> the example in turba/config/backends.php doesn't help?

Thanks for that hint but it did not help completely :-)

It looks that the config file is used, but may be not fully right
configured. I dont added

I can select that new address book and launch a search, but there are no
results.

We do have about 1.000 entries in our ldap and I only want the users to
show up which e.g. have a valid e-mail-adress.

So may be I do have to enable some sort of filter to?

And not any ldap object dose have all attribues like telephone or room.
Is that a problem?

Any more suggestions?

	Regard . Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: