[horde] Notes/Tasks/Calendar not activated anymore after pear upgrade - SOLVED

Götz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Tue Feb 14 11:02:08 UTC 2012

Am 14.02.12 09:58, schrieb Götz Reinicke:
> Hi,
>
> putting some more pieces together for switching from Horde Groupware
> Webmail 3 -> 4 I run an 'pear upgrade -a -B horde/webmail'.
>
> I got a message I should run also 'pear channel-update pear.horde.org'
> what I did.
>
> Than I run an 'pear upgrade -a -B horde/webmail again to see, if there
> is something changed regarding the update process.
>
> The only thing that changed is, that Notes, Tasks & Calendar aren't
> activated anymore :-/
>
> The admin->config page shows all applications up to date and ready ...
>
> What could be broken?

Never never never change more than one thing at a time!!! :D

This morning I updated our mysql server and after the restart some
db-config parameters I changed disabled the innodb engine ... :-/

Solving that problem brought up all horde apps again.

	/Götz
--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: