[horde] Updating the tables for Mail (imp) failed. Horde Webmail 1.2.9 -> 1.2.11

Götz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Tue Feb 14 12:51:09 UTC 2012

Hi,

I did an update from Horde Webmail 1.2.9 to the recent 1.2.11 and got an
error updating the database:

--- snip ---

Writing main configuration file
Updating database...
[   OK   ] Successfully updated the global tables.
[ ERROR! ] Updating the tables for Mail (imp) failed. Error messages:
MDB2 Error: unknown error
_doQuery: [Error message: Could not execute statement]
[Last executed query: ALTER TABLE imp_sentmail ADD PRIMARY KEY
(sentmail_id)]
[Native code: 1068]
[Native message: Multiple primary key defined]

Running post-update scripts...
Done updating Horde Groupware Webmail Edition.

--- snap ---

So far the new version shows no problem... but may be something is gong
on I cant see right now?

In the near future we will switch to Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4
or later and I like to migrate using the current database etc.

	Any comments on the error? Thanks & regards . Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: