[horde] Temporarily set horde login to plaintext

lp.allard.1 at gmail.com lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 18:31:26 UTC 2012

Hi horde list,  I am temporarily in need to login to my horde server to sync calendars and contacts to my Android phone but normally I use imp and Gmail credentials to authenticate to my horde setup but my server is not connected to the internet right now so when I try to login the server says something like :" remote server is down please try again later"

 Is there any ways to use plain text login so I can access my information such a calendar in kronolith and my contacts?

 Thank you so much

Sent from my Motorola device on the Rogers Wireless Network

Envoyé depuis mon téléphone Motorola sur le réseau sans fil Rogers