[horde] Temporarily set horde login to plaintext

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Sat Feb 18 18:51:07 UTC 2012

Am 18.02.2012 19:31, schrieb lp.allard.1 at gmail.com:
> Hi horde list,  I am temporarily in need to login to my horde server to sync calendars and contacts to my Android phone but normally I use imp and Gmail credentials to authenticate to my horde setup but my server is not connected to the internet right now so when I try to login the server says something like :" remote server is down please try again later"
>
>   Is there any ways to use plain text login so I can access my information such a calendar in kronolith and my contacts?
>
>   Thank you so much
>
> Sent from my Motorola device on the Rogers Wireless Network
>
> Envoyé depuis mon téléphone Motorola sur le réseau sans fil Rogers

I don't get how using another auth method is linked to "plain text" but
yes, you can configure another auth. See horde/config/conf.php.dist for
an example how to set up automatic authentication as a certain user.

It's only a few lines in conf.php in the [auth] section.
--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer
Mail: lang at b1-systems.de