[horde] Temporarily set horde login to plaintext

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Sat Feb 18 19:17:21 UTC 2012

Please don't top post

Am 18.02.2012 20:02, schrieb lp.allard.1 at gmail.com:
> The conf.PHP.dist file doesn't really show how to auto login as a
> certain user except maybe for the admin.. can't believe because the
> server doesn't have access to the web I can't use any of it!?!
>
> I understand imp would be "down" since there are no internet connection
> but what about the "exchange server"?
>
> All I care now is re-sync my Droid razr to kronolith and turba asap ..
>
> If there are no easy way to switch to plaintext method for login, this
> should really be implemented in horde.
>
> As usual I'm looking forward to get a reply from the list!
>
> Thanks
>
> Sent from my Motorola device on the Rogers Wireless Network
>
> Envoyé depuis mon téléphone Motorola sur le réseau sans fil Rogers

I do not understand what role an exchange server plays in your setup.
I also do not understand your usage of the term "plaintext method"

Anyway.

Add these two lines to the end of your conf.php

$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'auto';
$conf['auth']['params'] = array('username' => 'Yourusernamehere',
'password' => 'yourpasswordhere');

Delete them when you are done.

This should give you access to anything but imp, depending on your
configuration. Your mileage may vary.

Please note that this configuration is not secure.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer
Mail: lang at b1-systems.de