[horde] Temporarily set horde login to plaintext

lp.allard.1 at gmail.com lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 19:02:27 UTC 2012

The conf.PHP.dist file doesn't really show how to auto login as a certain user except maybe for the admin..  can't believe because the server doesn't have access to the web I can't use any of it!?!

I understand imp would be "down" since there are no internet connection but what about the "exchange server"?

All I care now is re-sync my Droid razr to kronolith and turba asap ..

If there are no easy way to switch to plaintext method for login, this should really be implemented in horde.

As usual I'm looking forward to get a reply from the list!

Thanks

Sent from my Motorola device on the Rogers Wireless Network

Envoyé depuis mon téléphone Motorola sur le réseau sans fil Rogers