[horde] Can't send mail from pop-up window

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 23 10:45:22 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I have this problem (from what it seems) on all linux mint distros that I've tried
(at least v11.0 32-bit and v12.0 64-bit).

After a fresh installation, firefox can send mail from horde pop-up
menus.
After a while if I try it, firefox comes up with this :

The connection was reset
          The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
  The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
    moments.
  If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.
  If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Sometimes I try Chromium and it does the same. Some times it doesn't.

The horde and server versions :

CentOS v5.5 32-bit

Horde Version
    * Horde: 3.3.6
Horde Applications
    * Dimp: H3 (1.1.4)
    * Horde: 3.3.6
    * Imp: H3 (4.3.6) (run Imp tests)
    * Ingo: H3 (1.2.3) (run Ingo tests)
    * Kronolith: H3 (2.3.3) (run Kronolith tests)
    * Mimp: H3 (1.1.3)
    * Mnemo: H3 (2.2.3)
    * Nag: H3 (2.3.4)
    * Turba: H3 (2.3.3) (run Turba tests)
PHP Version
    * View phpinfo() screen
    * View loaded extensions
    * PHP Version: 5.3.1
    * PHP Major Version: 5.3
    * PHP Minor Version: 1
    * PHP Version Classification: release
    * This version of PHP has not been fully tested with this version of Horde.

Any help would be appreciated on this.

s.

----
"I merely function as a channel that filters
music through the chaos of noise"
- Vangelis