[horde] whups: ticket creation step 3, empty drop-down menus: SOLVED

Norbert Schulze nschulze at jobelmannschule.de
Thu Feb 23 10:51:12 UTC 2012

Zitat von Norbert Schulze <nschulze at jobelmannschule.de>:

> Zitat von Samuel Wolf <samuel_wolf at web.de>:
>
>> Hello,

Now I know, what permissions you mean. I discovered, that I had to do
some extra work on queue creation. I assumed, that each queue starts
with default values for states and priorities, now I know that I have
to assign them to each queue individually.
Thanks for encouraging me to think twice.

Norbert
--
Norbert Schulze
EDV-Administrator