[horde] Attachments in Horde 4

rodrigoantunes at pelotas.ifsul.edu.br rodrigoantunes at pelotas.ifsul.edu.br
Thu Feb 23 20:33:58 UTC 2012

Yeah thats right. But it doesn't make much sense to have the 2 options
since you could forward a message and delete the attachments, they are
too similar options and horde 3 could make both in one with its
behaviour. Anyway my almost 3000 users didn't like it, they prefer the
horde 3 behaviour, they think it was more intuitive to forward a
message and select attachments. They protested that they couldn't
forward attachments.

Thanks.