[horde] Horde 4 and RPC

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Mon Mar 5 22:48:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

with Horde 4 which path do I use to sync (in my case) my Blackberry with RPC?
I tried to use https://mydomain/webmail/rpc.php as suggested at
http://wiki.horde.org/SyncHowTo?referrer=SyncMLProblemReport

I use the Nexthaus Client on my Berry and it does get 0 Items.

The names it's using for sync are:
card, event, tasks

The Nexthaus Client is also able to do multisession but that also didnt help.

The Nexthaus debug error message e.g. for the calendar is: 'No
calendar sync anchor found'
What is the anchor? Any module to install in Horde4?

You suggest to use the Funambol client which I am unable to install.

Maybe OffTopic a little but surely helpful:
Did anyone of you install the Funambol client for Blackberry OS v6 and
could give me a hint? In the ZIP file I download from them there are
JAD and COD files, nothing 'installable' and the BB Manager cant
install it. I would like try the Funambol too before investing to much
time in Nexthaus (which doesnt work yet for me).

Thank you,
Andreas