[horde] Notes sync

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Wed Mar 7 17:46:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

----- Nachricht von Robert Schetterer <robert at schetterer.org> ---------
   Datum: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 17:42:10 +0100
     Von: Robert Schetterer <robert at schetterer.org>
Betreff: Re: [horde] Notes sync
      An: horde at lists.horde.org

> Am 07.03.2012 16:03, schrieb Andreas Mauser:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> the only sync not working fine at the moment is Notes.
>>
>> Creating a Note in Horde will not sync to my Blackberry, still using
>> this fine Funambol application.
>> Also I had seen one note from my Blackberry which has been synced to
>> Horde with cropped text.
>>
>> Calendar, Tasks and Addresses seems to work flawlessly as far as I
>> tested today.
>>
>> How can we get Notes to work proberly as well? Any error message I can
>> gather for you?
>>
>> Andreas
>
> in android funambol you can only sync calendar and contacts
> i guess its the same for blackberry, there was a debug version for
> android which did it also for tasks and an app called astrid ( task
> manager )
> but this seems to be broken recently
>
> so my bet goes to , no sync for notes recent over funambol clients and
> horde 3/4

Well, it DID work for the first time. Now it doesnt sync notes anymore
at all which I find very strange. We use notes a lot, sometimes we
have over 50 notes for 1 user.

If I understand it right, sync for notes doesnt work at the moment,
..but will that be fixed in the future? Sorry if I did misunderstand
it, if so, please clear me up.

Andreas