[horde] Notes sync

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Wed Mar 7 16:42:10 UTC 2012

Am 07.03.2012 16:03, schrieb Andreas Mauser:

> Hi,
>
> the only sync not working fine at the moment is Notes.
>
> Creating a Note in Horde will not sync to my Blackberry, still using
> this fine Funambol application.
> Also I had seen one note from my Blackberry which has been synced to
> Horde with cropped text.
>
> Calendar, Tasks and Addresses seems to work flawlessly as far as I
> tested today.
>
> How can we get Notes to work proberly as well? Any error message I can
> gather for you?
>
> Andreas

in android funambol you can only sync calendar and contacts
i guess its the same for blackberry, there was a debug version for
android which did it also for tasks and an app called astrid ( task
manager )
but this seems to be broken recently

so my bet goes to , no sync for notes recent over funambol clients and
horde 3/4

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer