[horde] What is the policy for releasing Horde Groupware WebMail edition?

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at horde.org
Sat Mar 10 11:49:35 UTC 2012

Zitat von ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>:

> Dear All,
>
> I saw lot of upgrades for applications under H4 few weeks back.
> But, no announcement was made on release of HGWE?  What is the
> policy for releasing Horde Groupware WebMail edition?
>
> I thought, it may come some time later than the announcement of
> upgrades of individual applications.  But it has not happened.

The application announcements are valid for the groupware as well. In
Horde 3 the "groupware" package was indeed a bundle of the single
application modules so the announcements contained *all* changelogs.
We changed this with Horde 4 as the new groupware bundle is just a
wrapper that pulls in the other applications. So there are no separate
announcements for the bundle anymore. Unless something changes on the
bundle itself - which happens seldom anymore as the bundle really only
holds a few configuration variables.

Cheers,

Gunnar