[horde] Kronolith dynamic - update attendee status after error

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Sat Mar 24 02:46:21 UTC 2012

I notice that Dynamic Kronolith does not have support to manually update an
attendee's Response (accepted, etc), where Traditional does. Is this on the
roadmap?

   The reason I ask is that when I received an Accept from someone I
invited to a meeting, and selected the action "Update Respondent Status" -
GO, I got an error:

   There was an error updating the event:
076BAB0A78804FA9837C6E7FA135C8E400000000000000000000000000000000 not found

   So I went to update it manually... and it's not there that I can see. Am
I missing something obvious? :)

   Simon