[horde] password with LDAP backend.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Sun Mar 25 13:20:04 UTC 2012

Dear List,

There seems to be no separate mailing list for passwd. So, sending to
horde list.

I found that, change password does not work with LDAP backend.  I get
the following error: Bind failed: Invalid credentials.

As per the ldap logs, the userdn is not properly getting set.  ie.
userdn is not correct.  I am using Passwd 4.0.1.  I think, FinduserDN
is not giving correct output.  I am currently not using any hooks.

Can anybody update on this.  If you want any more inputs, please let me know.

--
Anant S Athavale,

message.