[horde] Please i need Help in conversion problem h3 to h4

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Mar 29 18:49:12 UTC 2012

Zitat von Romulo Pires <romulo.pires123 at gmail.com>:

> I really need your help.
>
> I did the installation using a horde empty database ... then after
> making the changes I swapped him for nescessárias database horde 3 and
> used the command horde-db-migrate ... but my preferences were not
> converted,

What do you mean by this? What makes you think that your prefs were
not converted? And what kind of "conversion" do you actually expect?

> and after I did this migration I'll respond when a message does
> not appear in the response window.

I don't understand this.

> Another thing is that it appears that is
> marked html composition and the composition does not appear in html.

Do you mean the HTML editor is not loaded when you switch to HTML
composing? Do you get any javascript errors? Are you sure you don't
have old javascript files in your cache?

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project