[horde] Please i need Help in conversion problem h3 to h4

Romulo Pires romulo.pires123 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 22:33:59 UTC 2012

2012/3/29 Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

> Zitat von Romulo Pires <romulo.pires123 at gmail.com>:
>

>  I really need your help.
>>
>> I did the installation using a horde empty database ... then after
>> making the changes I swapped him for nescessárias database horde 3 and
>> used the command horde-db-migrate ... but my preferences were not
>> converted,
>>

> What do you mean by this? What makes you think that your prefs were not
> converted? And what kind of "conversion" do you actually expect?

The Identities are not migrated. I have 3 identities and only show the
Default without my old Default name and other informations.

>  and after I did this migration I'll respond when a message does
>> not appear in the response window.
>>

> I don't understand this.

When i click to reply a message, it's show a compose screen without old
message.

>  Another thing is that it appears that is
>> marked html composition and the composition does not appear in html.
>>

> Do you mean the HTML editor is not loaded when you switch to HTML
> composing? Do you get any javascript errors? Are you sure you don't have
> old javascript files in your cache?

The HTML Composition Checkbox is marked but does not appear to html message
composition, and if I uncheck and check again the composition
of html message appears.

I see that this is happening to the records that have the following
entry in the preferencesafter conversion: default_identity = 1.

I removed it and the problem with the reply message also solved.

But the only thing I'm still having trouble is that I can not make it load
the oldidentities.

If I create new identities operate normally, here almost all the
university uses theWebmail I need to convert these identities.

--
Romulo Pires Pinto
UFF/IC/BCC