[horde] adressbook error after migration

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Tue Apr 3 15:35:08 UTC 2012

> Am 31.03.2012 12:07, schrieb Anton Köstlbacher:
> > Am 31.03.2012 05:29, schrieb Romulo Pires:
> >>

> >> 2012/3/30 Anton Köstlbacher <horde3 at dingsbums.org
> >> <mailto:horde3 at dingsbums.org>>
> >>
> >>     Am 30.03.2012 10:07, schrieb Jan Schneider:
> >>

> >>         Zitat von Anton Köstlbacher <horde3 at dingsbums.org
> >> <mailto:horde3 at dingsbums.org>>:
> >>
> >>             Hi All,
> >>
> >>             i migrated from horde3 to horde4 more or less successfully
> >>             (all identities and signatures got lost, perhaps more).
> >>
> >>             Now if I want to add an email-adress in imp's dynamic view
> >>             by clicking on a sender adress in the mail preview pane
> >>             and then "add to adressbook", i get "Invalid Adressbook:
> >>             localsql". Adding in Turba works fine. How can I fix this
> >>             (for all my users, if possible)? Thanks for any advice!
> >>

> >>         You didn't use address book shares in Horde 3, but you do in
> >>         Horde 4 (because it's default there). Either disable shares in
> >>         Turba, or delete the add_source preference values from the
> >>         preference backend. Shared and non-shared address books have
> >>         different names.
> >>
> >>         Jan.
> >>

> >>     Hi Jan,
> >>
> >>     that didn't help. I deleted all "add_source" prefs from the
> >>     database, but receive the same error message.
> >>
> >>     Regards,
> >>     Anton Köstlbacher
> >>
> >>     --     Horde mailing list
> >>     Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
> >>

> >> I have same error and this link help me
> >> http://lists.horde.org/archives/imp/Week-of-Mon-
> 20110725/052508.html
> >> i hope that help you...
> >>
> >> --
> >> Romulo Pires Pinto
> >> UFF/IC/BCC
> >
> > Thanks, it works. It has side effects though: I only see the default
> > adress book in the list of adressbooks now and can't create additional
> > adressbooks anymore. The Button is there, but saving a new adressbook
> > doesn't work.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Anton Köstlbacher
>

> Hi all,
>
> now I'm stuck with either being able to add new adresses directly in
> dimp and not beeing able to add new adressbooks (Error Message: The
> Adressbook "" does not exist) or the other way round (Error Message:
> "Invalid Adressbook: localsql"). I have already deleted the add_source
> prefs from the database. Thanks for any advice!

1) Enable prefs_init hook in imp/config/hooks.php.
2) Set add_source to the following in imp/config/prefs.local.php:

 $_prefs['add_source'] = array(
     'value' => '',
     'type' => 'enum',
     'enum' => array(),
     'hook' => true,
     'desc' => _("Choose the address book to use when adding addresses.")
 );

3) Enable pushapp_post hook in turba/config/hooks.php. Sometimes I remove "nosave" line there to save the value to backend on the login.
4) Delete search_sources, search_fields, add_source and default_dir preferences for all user from the backend.

Done.

--
   Vilius