[horde] Horde dead after last upgrade

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 20:48:13 UTC 2012

Hi,

my horde install has been offline for about 3 months and since then Ive
managed to modify, add and remove lots of info on my android smartphone
which I wanted to sync with horde.  I was unfortunately shocked once again
to realize that the sync went really bad with events and contacts that
disappeared on BOTH calendars and address books, and that some of the
events were not synced properly...

Anyways, all kinds of problems.

I decided to upgrade horde to see if it would help, but I managed to kill
it!

Here's what I did:

Copy horde/config/conf.php & horde/imp/conf.php to a different location
Upgrade horde with  pear upgrade -a -B -c horde (which complained of tons
of stuff like this package is not available in stable release, use .... to
install from alpha)
Now I try to login as admin, I get

A fatal error has occurredHorde_Auth: Class definition of not found.Details
have been logged for the administrator.Also I have a shortcut in firefox to
launch the login page.  The shortcut has "http://192.168.0.101/horde4" but
when I click on it, I get "
http://www.horde4.com/login.php?=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" (where xxxx is a string
of number/letters) and firefox gives me:

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.horde4.com.
Check the address for typing errors such as
    ww.example.com instead of
    www.example.com
  If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.
  If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Anybody can help?
Thanks