[horde] GPG in Horde4

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Mon Apr 16 21:58:38 UTC 2012

Hi,

----- Nachricht von Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info> ---------
   Datum: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 18:17:57 +0200
     Von: Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>
Betreff: [horde] GPG in Horde4
      An: horde at lists.horde.org

> Hi,
>
> is there a HowTo regarding GPG?
>
> I am unable to import my Public and Private keys (.asc or copy/paste).
>
> It says that its not valid keys. But the keys are functioning in Thunderbird.

I could solve that already, I was able to import my keypair, and to
test the pubkey of a friend.

Now I get an error message when want to send a signed and encrypted email:

PGP-Fehler: Öffentlicher Schlüssel für l at l konnte nicht gelesen werden.

l at l is not the email address I entered in the TO field.

Is this an already known behaviour?

Andreas