[horde] GPG in Horde4

Mark D. Montgomery II techiem2 at techiem2.net
Mon Apr 16 22:26:55 UTC 2012

> Now I get an error message when want to send a signed and encrypted email:
>
> PGP-Fehler: Öffentlicher Schlüssel für l at l konnte nicht gelesen werden.
>
> l at l is not the email address I entered in the TO field.
>
> Is this an already known behaviour?

Yes.  I've been poking around trying to track this one down as well.
There was (is?) a patched file in the repository that apparently
hasn't been merged into the release yet, but it didn't work for me for
when I tried it.
Basically it seems to be ending up taking the first letter of each
entry in the To: field and trying to use that as user and domain.

> Andreas

Mark II

--
Mark D. Montgomery II