[horde] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Interface design Horde 4.1/5.0

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu Apr 19 20:44:59 UTC 2012

Quoting Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at horde.org>:

> lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de schrieb:
>
>> We have disabled the dynamic views after many support calls from
>> people using it and only use the static as of now. Not having the
>> static view or something similar would probably mean not using Horde
>> anymore in our case.
>
> Can you provide more details? Why is the dynamic view no option?
> What is missing/problematic about it?

I, too, am interested in this answer.  Especially since our experience
has been just the opposite: nobody uses the traditional mode anymore -
only the dynamic (and smartmobile) mode, for IMP at least.  All paid
development requests in the last 3-4 years have been exclusively for
the dynamic view.  I personally am no longer actively adding features
for the traditional view.

michael